We would like to kindly inform you that there are plans to missing individual internal medical records of patients treated in:
– Provincial Hospital Al. Of the Home Army in Bielsko-Biała in the years 1999-2000
– Hospital No. 3, ul. Sobieski in Bielsko-Biała in the years 1999-2000
– Provincial Complex Hospital No. 1, ul. Wyspiański in Bielsko-Biała in the years 1999-2000
– Specialist City Hospital “Stalownik” ul. Stalowa in the years 1999-2000
– Rehabilitation Clinic ul. Parkowa in Bielsko-Biała in the years 1999
Persons interested in the collection of the original of individual medical documentation intended for destruction, i.e. the patient, his legal representative, a person authorized by the patient or a close person under the terms of art. 26 sec. 2 of the Act of November 6, 2008 on patient’s rights
and the Patient’s Rights Ombudsman, will be able to collect the above-mentioned documentation after submitting an application by August 31, 2021 . at the Archives of the Provincial Hospital Al. Armii Krajowej 101, 43-316 Bielsko-Biała, Monday to Friday from 7:30 to 14:00.
In the Hospital Archives and on the website www.hospital.com.pl a template of an application for access to medical documentation is available.
After the above-mentioned date, the medical documentation, in accordance with the applicable procedure, will be designated for disposal (destruction).
Legal basis: Article 29 (2) of the Act of November 6, 2008. on the rights of the patient and the Patient’s Rights Ombudsman (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 849).