Provincial Hospital in Bielsko-Biała, Al. Armii Krajowej 101, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, announces a tender for: sale through sale of medical equipment.
Ref. No .: AT.AG/ 2112-8 / 2021
This procedure is carried out under a tender procedure pursuant to Resolution No. 2232/288 / V / 2018 of the Management Board of the Śląskie Voivodeship of September 25, 2018. on the adoption of the Principles for the management of fixed assets of independent public health care institutions, for which the creating entity is the Silesian Voivodeship, as amended, the Civil Code, Resolution No. 13/2021 of the Social Council of the Provincial Hospital in Bielsko-Biała of March 30, 2021. on issuing an opinion on the motion of the Director of the Provincial Hospital in Bielsko-Biała regarding the sale of a fixed asset by sale.
- Description of the subject of sale: The subject of sale is the following medical equipment:
1) X-ray machine Bucky Diagnost TH 1 1998.
The starting price is PLN 30,130.00
2) Lithotripsy apparatus from 2009.
The starting price is 61,246.00 PLN
Offers can be submitted for each piece of equipment separately. A detailed description – Specification of the Tender Terms and a template of the Agreement with attachments are available on the Seller’s website: www.hospital.com.pl . It is possible to familiarize yourself with the subject of sale after prior appointment. Detailed information on the subject of sale is provided by: Ms Klaudia Rodak phone: 33/810 2073, e-mail: krodak @ hospital .com.pl
- Tender bond: Tender bond in the scope of:
1) X-ray machine Bucky Diagnost TH 1 1998. – in the amount of PLN 3,013.00
2) Lithotripsy apparatus from 2009. – in the amount of PLN 6,124.60
must be paid by bank transfer to the following bank account: PKO Bank Polski S.A. 54 1020 2528 0000 0102 0539 4954 or at the hospital ticket office (block “C”, 3rd floor, room 325). Lack of confirmation of the amount of the deposit on the Seller’s bank account will be tantamount to the lack of payment of the deposit by the Bidder and will result in rejection of the offer.
- Offer requirements: The offer, under pain of nullity, should be made in writing on the offer form and contain all statements, certificates and documents listed in point VI of the Tender Specification, entitled “Contents of the Offer and requirements for bidders”. Documents should be submitted in the original or a certified photocopy of the original, in the order specified in the above-mentioned Specification section.
- Dates and place for submitting offers: Please send the offer containing all the required documents by post or submit it in person to the following address: Provincial Hospital in Bielsko-Biała, Al. Armii Krajowej 101, 43-316 Bielsko-Biała (3rd floor, room 302) by : July 28, 2021. until 12:00.
Tenders should be submitted in closed envelopes with a note : “Medical equipment purchase offer – do not open before July 28, 2021, at 12:30 ”.
- Dates and place of opening of tenders: The opening of tenders will take place on 28 July 2021 at 12:30 at the Seller’s premises (Hospital) (block “C”, 3rd floor, room 306).
- Offer selection: A contract of sale will be signed with the tenderer who presents the best offer. The submission of offers does not have to result in the conclusion of a contract. The Provincial Hospital in Bielsko-Biała reserves the right to cancel or cancel the tender without giving any reason.
- Contact person: The contact person for this tender is: Ms. Barbara Czajor – room no. 315, phone no. 33 810 21 64, e-mail: email@example.com