Provincial Hospital in Bielsko-Biała
• Secondary or higher education with a profile related to construction;
• Computer literacy (office suites);
• Building qualifications to manage construction works are welcome.
The scope of tasks performed on the position:
• Keeping the construction documentation of the Hospital;
• Preparation of construction documentation for renovation and construction works
• Supervision over the implementation of construction works contracts, including cooperation with investor’s supervision inspectors
• Making arrangements with competent authorities, construction works carried out on the premises of the hospital;
• Supervision over inspections of the technical condition of buildings and installations of the Hospital’s facilities performed by external companies
Employment conditions for the position:
• Employment under a part-time employment contract
Application documents can be sent by e-mail (to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org ) or submit it in person at the Chancellery of the Provincial Hospital in Bielsko-Biała, 3rd floor, room no. 302 with the annotation: “Recruitment – Construction Worker”
Selected candidates will be invited by the Provincial Hospital in Bielsko-Biała for an interview.
Application documents should bear a hand-signed clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the attached documents – required if the provided data includes special categories of data referred to in art. 9 sec. 1 GDPR.