In order to obtain an extract, excerpt, copy or printout of medical documentation from the course of hospitalization or to provide assistance in the Admission Room, the patient, his legal representative or a person authorized by him should report to the Archives (level -1).
In order to obtain an excerpt, excerpt, copy or printout of medical documentation from the course of treatment at the Hospital Outpatient Clinics, the patient, his / her statutory representative or a person authorized by him should report to the Central Registration (level 0).
The provision of printouts or copies of documentation takes place immediately, not later than within 2 days from the date of submitting the application by the patient.
Copies or excerpts of documentation are made available immediately, not later than within 7 days from the date of submitting the application by the patient.
When, due to the large amount of medical documentation, it is not possible to issue it within the time limits referred to above, the patient is informed immediately about the date of making the documentation available.
Making a copy of the medical documentation is at the applicant’s expense against receipt.
In order to obtain X-ray images made on film, taken:
1) during hospitalization, report to the Archives (floor -1),
2) during treatment at the Nephrology, Neurology and Endocrinology Clinics, you should report to the Central Registration,
3) during treatment in other Outpatient Clinics, you should report to the nurse of the given Outpatient Clinic.
Film x-rays are provided with acknowledgment of receipt and subject to return after use
Order No. 106/2021
Director of the Provincial Hospital in Bielsko-Biała
of 23 August 2021
on the determination of fees for providing medical documentation
Pursuant to § 7 sec. 1 of the Statute of the Provincial Hospital in Bielsko-Biała in connection with Art. 28 (4) of the Act on Patients’ Rights and the Patient’s Rights Ombudsman of November 6, 2008 (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1318 as amended), I hereby order the following:
As of June 1, 2021, the fee for providing medical documentation by drawing up its extracts, excerpts or copies is set in the amount of:
1) for one page of an excerpt or an excerpt of medical documentation – PLN 11.01 gross;
2) for one page of a copy or printout of medical documentation – PLN 0.39 gross;
3) for providing medical documentation on an IT data carrier – PLN 2.20 gross.
The Regulation No. 57/2021 of the Director of the Provincial Hospital in Bielsko-Biała of May 24, 2021 is repealed.
The ordinance comes into force on 1 September 2021.