Head of the Department
Marek Cetnar, MA
Deputy Head of the Department
Iwona Mandrak, MA
The Rehabilitation Department consists of:
– Rehabilitation clinic
– Laboratory of Physiotherapy (kinesitherapy and physical therapy
– Day Ward of Cardiac Rehabilitation
– Day Ward of Systemic Rehabilitation (including oncology)
The Rehabilitation Clinic provides services in the field of rehabilitation advice.
The Physiotherapy Clinic carries out referrals for treatments recommended by doctors.
The physiotherapeutic treatment plan is established during a physiotherapeutic visit.
Improvement of patients is realized through physical treatments and exercises in the field of:
– kinesiotherapy (treatment with movement)
– therapeutic massage
– swimming pool with elements of underwater massage
Rehabilitation of patients within the Day Wards of Systemic Rehabilitation and Cardiology is conducted in the form of individual and group exercises in exercise rooms and in the swimming pool, as well as physical treatments and massage in the physical therapy laboratory.